Employers’ registration form
Sign up here if you are an EMPLOYER wanting to provide our talented, work-eager young people with the opportunities that will help them fulfill their potential and develop their careers.
This event is open to organisations able to offer real employment opportunities for Graduates, Students, School Leavers and young people interested in training and apprenticeships.
If you, as an employer, with real positions to offer, are interested in taking part then please register here.
- 8th May: Graduate Jobs Fair.
- 9th May: ‘Young People into Work’ Jobs Fair.
In order to take part in these events as an employer, please ensure you will have a relevant employment position to offer on either 8th or 9th May and complete the following form providing your company contact details. We will be in touch shortly.
PS: To ensure we keep you up to date with news as well as advice about how to benefit from the Birmingham Made Me campaign, which includes the Job Fair in May and the Birmingham Made Me Expo in October, we will keep hold of your contact details. We will not sell them or share your details with anyone else and they will only be used in relation to the Birmingham Made Me initiative.
Birmingham Made Me Jobs Fair 8th and 9th May Setting Up Details
- Graduate Jobs Fair 8th May runs from 10 am – 3 pm.
- Young People Jobs Fair 9th May runs 10 am – 3 pm.
- Employers are able to turn up each morning from 7 am onwards to set up.
- Tables (2m x 1m are provided for each employer) with 4 chairs per table.
- Pull ups and stands may be brought and positioned beside each table as 3x1m space has been allocated to each employer exhibiting at the Jobs Fair.
- If a power source is required please contact email@example.com
- Exhibitors must have live jobs available for young people
- New start-ups, owner-manager businesses, micros and SMEs interested in promoting jobs or opportunities in their growing businesses at the Birmingham Made Me Jobs Fair can promote these opportunities through the Job Centre Plus Employment Access Team. Please let us know by contacting Leena Sandhu: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a full programme of events running alongside the Jobs Fairs which are free. Information on this can be accessed at www.birmingham-made-me.org/events/