Schools Design Competition 2015 – NOW CLOSED
Design Teachers and Creativity Inspirer’s….
Birmingham Made Me is the driving force behind the promotion and celebration of design heritage, talent and achievement in the Midlands. We want young people to be a part of this and have the opportunity to engage with the thriving design sector.
We are therefore delighted to announce that the third Birmingham Made Me Schools Design Competition is open!
Please use the following link BMM15_SchoolsDesignCompetition to an information pack that will give you all the information and guidance needed to give your young designers the chance to have their work seen by industry leaders and, if a finalist, have their work exhibited at the Awards Ceremony event and be in with a chance of winning one of our prizes!
There is a short overview below but please do get in touch if you have any questions and do please pass this information on to anyone who might be interested in joining in!
- Schools competition is open to every secondary school in the Midlands
- Students are eligible to enter from Yr7 – Yr13
- There are challenges set in the information pack – but there is flexibility in the competition as we hope it can be used in different ways in different schools eg within the curriculum, as a competition in school, as part of a club etc.
- Every student that enters the competition will be invited to the Awards Ceremony
- There is no cost for involvement, entry or the Awards Ceremony
- The rules and guidelines can be found in the information pack
- The submission deadline is Friday 15th May
- The competition is appropriate for Art, Design, Engineering and many other students