BMM15 is working with Birmingham City Business School is hosting a series of seminars targeted at SMEs.
We have developed this series of seminars in association with various Professional Bodies
and other organisations. You are invited to attend the next in this series. This event in
partnership with Anicca Digital Ltd focuses on understanding Search engine optimisation.
This event will be led by Ann Stanley, Managing Director of Anicca Digital Ltd.
Anicca Digital Ltd are experts in the science of search, using owned and paid media to drive
traffic, leads and sales. Anicca are one of the biggest Google certified AdWords agencies in
How local businesses can use search marketing:
- The digital marketing landscape
- Maximising your visibility in the local Google search results
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – a beginners’ guide
- Recent changes to the Google algorithm and how to avoid getting a Google penalty
- Essential tools and techniques to help you carry out your own SEO
Register today: www.bcu.ac.uk/bcbsevents
For further information regarding this event or any other events, please contact the
business services team on Telephone: +44 (0)121 331 6550 or email Email: BCBSbusiness.email@example.com